f e a r l e s s f u n e x c i t i n g b o l d i n g e n i o u s p a s s i o n a t e c h i c t r e n

f e a r l e s s f u n e x c i t i n g b o l d i n g e n i o u s p a s s i o n a t e c h i c t r e n
f e a r l e s s f u n e x c i t i n g b o l d i n g e n i o u s p a s s i o n a t e c h i c t r e n d y d a s h i n g v i n t a g e m o d e r n s m a r t p o s h c l a s s y m o d i n v o g u e

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Flowers in Bloom

Floral lilies printed top - Thrifted
Floral laced skirt - Forever 21
Shoes - Target 
Bag - Thrifted
Necklace - Forever 21
Arm candy - Charlotte Rousse

Yay! Finally! I have been looking forward to the warm weather. It was 68°F today, a bit windy but the sun was shining throughout the day. So I decided that I should wear my bright pink skirt and paired it off with my colorful floral lilies top which I got from a local thrift store. It was originally a vintage dress but I cut it off because it doesn't really compliment my body type. 

This look totally screams spring! I so love this season because of the colorful, fun, bright, and exciting fashion trends. I really adore the shoes that I am wearing because of the color and comfort. I can't believe that I walked this shoes for 8 hours without any pain or blisters. I got it last year from Target for only $8.99.

I would also like to take this opportunity to all fellow lookbookers, bloggers, friends, and family who have been supporting me throughout my passion. I always feel very happy whenever I get awesome feedback from all of you. I am just so grateful that I am able to help anyone who needs an inspiration and the spirit in dressing up to look their best. Thank you so much and Please continue to send me your love and support!
❤ ♡ ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Kristine Margaret by Lara Ramos