f e a r l e s s f u n e x c i t i n g b o l d i n g e n i o u s p a s s i o n a t e c h i c t r e n

f e a r l e s s f u n e x c i t i n g b o l d i n g e n i o u s p a s s i o n a t e c h i c t r e n
f e a r l e s s f u n e x c i t i n g b o l d i n g e n i o u s p a s s i o n a t e c h i c t r e n d y d a s h i n g v i n t a g e m o d e r n s m a r t p o s h c l a s s y m o d i n v o g u e

Friday, May 10, 2013

Spring Fling


White lace top - Forever 21
Pink velvet cardigan - Goodwill
Asymmetrical mint skirt - www.sammydress.com
Shoes- Charlotte Rousse
Floral headband - Forever 21
Turquoise flower necklace - eBay
     

Hello lovelies! This is what I wore to church last Sunday and it was such a perfect Spring day! I put together some of my favorites: texture lace, sheer and velvet into this outfit. I decided to wear my favorite sheer asymmetrical skirt which I got from www.sammydress.com. They are so kind enough to send me some of their pieces! I picked this skirt because it looks so classy, light and breezy. Its sheer/chiffon material is definitely an essential for Spring and Summer. I feel so "ethereal" wearing this skirt. Its asymmetrical cut gives an illusion of being tall which is very flattering compared to other long maxi skirts. The pink velvet cardigan is from Goodwill and it is one of my favorites because I adore velvet texture. It is normally appropriate for fall and winter but the color of this cardigan screams Spring! I got it for only $0.99 cents!. The top lace that I am wearing in this look is very feminine and romantic!
Dearies, if you are in a hunt for quality fashion but are on a budget, check out www.sammydress.com they offer different variety of trends in great quality. Check out their clothings, shoes, accessories, bags, home decors and a lot more! Have fun and always be inspired! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Kristine Margaret by Lara Ramos