f e a r l e s s f u n e x c i t i n g b o l d i n g e n i o u s p a s s i o n a t e c h i c t r e n

f e a r l e s s f u n e x c i t i n g b o l d i n g e n i o u s p a s s i o n a t e c h i c t r e n
f e a r l e s s f u n e x c i t i n g b o l d i n g e n i o u s p a s s i o n a t e c h i c t r e n d y d a s h i n g v i n t a g e m o d e r n s m a r t p o s h c l a s s y m o d i n v o g u e

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Floral Affair

 


Floral jacket - Thrifted
Blue top - Cherokee
Skirt - Forever 21
Tights - Target
Heels - Guess
Bag - Flea Market
Accessories - Forever 21, eBay, Charlotte Rousse


Hey dolls! I have been MIA for a while! ;) So busy here and there! The weather has been absolutely bipolar lately. You won't know what you will wear in each day which sucks because I am all out for Spring/Summer weather! I have been digging up many floral pieces in my wardrobe and I am obsessed! I have floral collection in any shades and seasons which occupies about 40% of my wardrobe. It is crazy that every time I go thrifting I am so hooked  up in anything floral and I just grab it and don't even think if I will be able to use it. Now that makes me sound like an absolute floral hoarder! (lol)  

Anyways, the jacket that I wore in this look is absolutely one of my favorites out of the bunch. It has a Hawaiian tropical touch that got me into it. I got it from All Things Bargain center for only $0.99 cents on Women's Day and that day all women apparel was for only $0.99 cents! I love this store a lot because they are way cheaper than Goodwill. The other day, I went to flea market and I scored so many bags and each of it was only 1 dollar. I can't believe that the older woman is almost giving this awesome vintage bag  for free! I feel lucky to find many good pieces in a very affordable price! I totally adore this black bag because of it is very classy and i am so hooked with the gold details and the chains makes it looks expensive. The arm candy  paired so well with it.

So there you go dolls! Have fun and stay chic without reaping your pocket!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Kristine Margaret by Lara Ramos